Sunday, October 5, 2008

NINE MONTHS OLD!!!

WOW, I can't believe it, Ivy turned nine months on the 2nd. I haven't posted anything in a while so I will tell about some of her accomplishments. She has 3 teeth!!! Her bottom 2 & a top one on the left side(not one of her front ones but one over from where it would be).

On Sat. October 4th Ivy stood up for the first time all by herself (= We were having a yard sell and she was playing in the grass with her uncles Alan & Andrew. They ran over to tell me and I got over there just after she fell down. Luckily she did it again, and again and AGAIN!!! I got to take a picture with my phone, but I can't retrieve my phone pictures and out them online )= some day...


1 comment:

Jen said...

oh my gosh Ashley, that is so crazy! Time is flying by! I can't believe how big she is getting, she is simply beautiful just like her mom.