Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Ivy's 3rd birthday!!!!

When I asked Ivy what she wanted for Christmas besides a dolly she wanted a pillow pet SOOOOO bad! I tried to change the subject or ask her if she like other things because I HATE PILLOW PETS! They are UGLY! And I just cound not see myself spending $20 on a cheap ugly pillow!
My nephew Ezra got a pillow pet for Christmas from his grandparents so I couldnt just avoid them at the store and be ok, she saw Ezra's everyday and wanted one so bad!
Sooo for her birthday I caved, I bought it and it is her favorite thing ever! She always sleeps with it! So I guess my $20 was wisely spent (= Below is a picture of Ivy and Ezras racing their pets!!!
It was a tie!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL!

Ivy,

I cannot believe that you are THREE! Wow how time flies! I cant imagine my life without you! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love watching you play, you have such an imagination! And you are SO SOOOOO SMART! I am always amazed with how much you know! Your glowing smile keeps me going when im feeling down. And your laugh is so contagious!!! I am so proud of all your accomplishments! Even at three you have soo many!

I love you

I LOVE YOU

I love you

LOVE,

Mommy (= XOXOXOXOXOXOX



No comments: