Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Susical the MUSICAL!!!

My little sis got a lead roll in her school play!  Yeeeah!  I decided she desreved to have get own professional (and stunningly gorgious) hair and make up artist...ME!  When I got to the school on opening night the kids were impressed with my work so I offered to help with make up for anyone else who needed help and I ended up going everyday to help, I had lots of fun!!!  I got to see the show on closing night.  Bethany shocked me with her amazing talent!  That was a proud moment for this big sis!!!  I even got a moment of glory when at the end of the night they called me to the stage and gave me roses and a sweet little note from three kiddos (:  I was so surprised!!! 


Great job lil sis (:


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: