Saturday, September 12, 2009

bored!

I feel like its super late....its only 11pm!
I just found this, didn'ts even look it over so lets see if its fun or not....

yep
1
Ivy!!!
umm since I have been a mom so 20 months
NOOOO!
her birthday is Jan. 2!!! Coming up! oh wow! this will be her golden birthday! I just realized that! hmmm party planning in my head!!!
one sweet sassy little girl
...Ivy, I thought we just went over this...
she is 1
No
she in nursery!!!
not yet (=
YES! she knows her animal sounds, she can spin VERY well, she can do some sign language, and she plays the harp!!! (ok that last one isnt true but I want her to play one day!!!)
YES
playing, shopping, I love taking her out to eat but that rarely happens...any time with her is a good time.
goose, Lucy, Loo Loo, lady GA GA, 2-loose, googly bear(that's an older one) Loo Lee, and monkey is the newest one.
20
ummm haha I dont remember my feelings exactly....scared/happy/shocked
wal mart temper tantrums!
she was born at home....thats a lame on for this topic but I cant think of anything.
mom, mommy, ma ma, ashley haha (=
yes
UGH! working on that...
I give her one when she needs it (=
I work part-time and I miss her tons but I do spend lots of time with her!!!
every mom that is resposnibly raising kids should be called that!
part timer
nope
my phone!
me, uncles and aunts, grandparents!!!
singing, playing, dancing
not there yet...
.............
haha 9-12month...some 18month
donno
she is snoozin (= looks so cute with her squishy face and sponge curlers!!!

No comments: