Monday, January 10, 2011

thanksgiving....im catching up



i dont have a computer or a working as well as i want camera so i have been slacking on the blog updates...sry

just days before thanksgiving i heard a knock at my door. I was in my tank top and pj bottoms so i wanted just wait for whoever it was to go away, but ivy had another idea. she ran to the front window yelling with excitment. i heard someone outside say, "oh good your here, i'll go get it...." so opened the door and saw brother fiscus who is one of the counslers of my ward, he had a basket of goodies, following behind him was my bishop with a shopping bag. My ward was more than generous, they brought me everything you would need to make a thankgiving dinner! including a card with a marie calenders gift card inside!

No comments: