Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin patch!

On opening day of he pumpkin patch at gilcrease orchard my some of my family went to pick some goodies. Pumpkins, squash and apples! YUM! Even though I work nights and don't get off until sometimes 6am (yuck!) I REALLY wanted to go! I haven't been to the orchard since I was a little kid and I remember it was tons of fun!



Well...I didn't wake up...surprise surprise! So Ivy went along with my sister and her kids and my parents and my too yougest brothers.



They had fun, when they went to weigh and pay for all the food they picked they got some apple cider doughnuts freshly made right there! Sounds AMAZING!



I guess the kids were all camera shy, they couldnt get them to corroporate so they could get cute pumpkin patch pictures that we all love )= boo! Brittany went back a few days later with her little family but it was FREEZING so I'm thing another trip is a must! With Ivy, it's my fauly because I didn't bring a cute outfit or hair bow for Ivy...oops!




Brit's kiddos (=




Grandpa & the twins
No pictures please!

My grumpy punkin





She found a squash!!!

No comments: