Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!!!

 We had a pretty awesome Thanksgiving day!  We started the day EARLY!....for me anyway.  The whole fam (minus Bren) went down the the church and ran the "Turkey Trot,"  most of them did the 5k.  Everyone except for me, I took a nice refreshing walk (=




Here comes Dad and Grandma!!!!

 Brit and Ezra after they finished!

 My girl finishing!

 All of us including the turkey!!!  My brother Aaron won the 5k!!!  And Ezra and Ivy ran almost the WHOLE thing!

Then it was time to go home and prepare for our food eating marathon!  My mom had been cooking DAYS before and working her buns off!  I was over the salad....haha....but I helped with other things.  Aaron insisted on sausage casserole which is our Christmas tradition but why not have it twice?  (=  My mom taught him how to make it and it turned out AMAZING! 

After what felt like forever my Granddad, Aunt, and my co-worker friend Tony came and it was time to eat!  Everything was bomb!  

here is my dad carving the HUUUUGHE and I mean huge over 25 pound turkey! 

 Oh I forgot...before we ate I was over the craft which were hand turkeys!!!  I think everyone enjoyed making them.
 I had activities for Ivy but ALL she wanted to do was jump on the tramp with Tony!.....

I think my other siblings enjoyed the craftys!  haha

Here are my handsome brothers!!!  Alan and Andy 13, Aaron 22.
 And here is a picture of me and my sisters!
 After the festivities it was.......SHOPPING TIME!!!!  Black Friday! (=  Alan joined me at Target, we got there at 7:15ish and waited until 9pm for it to open, I was looking for a camera and something for Brittany.  Just minutes before nine I looked to my left and some lady (who was NOT there for 2 hours like we were) was standing right in front of me!  Oh H no!  The guy in front of me was like ?  where on earth did she come from?  She was a tiny sneaky lady but I was NOT going to let her get away with line cutting!  So I told on her!  haha I told security she cut.  After he made her go ALL the way to the back of the line...hehe...everyone started giggling, they thought it was hilarious that I tattled on her!  I ran into her again inside later but I don't think she knew it was me!  Thank heavens!  I did get my camera!!!  But couldn't find Brittany's stuff...then I went to a second Target and still couldn't find it....she later found it though!!!
Here is a pic of Alan and I on line!!!

 The day after Thanksgiving they put the tree up and I got this cute picture on my phone while I was at work (=


No comments: