Thursday, November 13, 2014

Halloween fun!

Well I didn't get photos on Halloween night darn it all!  I had a makeup client that took longer than I thought so we were hectic but it was tons of fun!! We went to many truck or treats!
 
Ivy was excited to be Anna from Frozen!  On Halloween day she had to go as Cinderella because we were moving and her dress was nowhere to be found, she was happy though, her Cinderella dress is GORGOUES! 
 Uncle Ryan & Aunt Danielle's ward Trunk or Treat! 


 Jet and his "boom!"





Here are some from our family Halloween party!

 Monster eyeballs! (Asian eggplant)
 Mickey & Tink
 BEST costumes!


 Our paper version of Aaron was there!
 The Flintstone's!
 My nails this year (=





 /Forgot poor Ivys costume! But shes cute as can be!
 Brits kids!
 
Jets FIRST taste of candy! NOOOOOOOOOO not my choice!  We were at Ivys school trunk or treat and he ws playing with this sucker IN the wrapper!  Next thing I know hes enjoying candy!  )= of course I had to take pics before I took it away :/





Oh, I Lied! I have ONE pic from Halloween night!  Jets first house on his FIRST Halloween!!!!
 

No comments: