Wednesday, July 15, 2009

day at the museum

We went to the Lied Discovery museum today!!! It was Ivy's first time and I had heard that it had been re-done and had lots of improvements. My brothers have been participating in a reading challenge at the library and they get prizes for the amount of books they read, they picked museum passes as their prizes and they gave me one to use for Ivy. We had lots of fun!!!

Here is Ivy in front on the "Gross"ology room! It was VERY interesting! We learns all about snot & farts! SWEET! haha
In the "little Leaner" activity room
Ivy watching the boys in the hurricane machine!
DIVA!
Fun room!!!
Trying to play like the big kids.
Shopping with grandma!!! (my mom's favorite part of the museum!)
Blue Man/Girl Group
This was Ivy's favorite part!!!! Driving the plane!
giving mommy her own personal plane ride!!!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

What a fun place!! I'm not even going to lie, I'm kind of intrigued by the gross ology room! hahaha

Amy said...

My kids got their tickets from the summer reading program too. We are going next month and I am excited!

david and kinsley harper said...

she is so stinken cute!!!!! i miss you!

annieandjustin said...

aww your brothers are so nice to give you a pass for ivy. i heard about that grossology part. that is hilarious.