Monday, August 12, 2013

July 4th!

I worked the night of the 4th so we did festive things in the earlier part of the day and then my family and a friend came to our house to swim and eat.  Ivy loooves running 5k's she has done a lot!  There was one in the early morning and we went and dropped Ivy off to my fam....then we decided to stay and be cheer leaders...plus they had breakfast after the run (;
After that we decided to go to the Gilcrease Orchard!  I wanted peaches!  I didn't get far before I was tired again!  BOO! 
We had a good day!  I was sad I had to leave by 3 )=
The whole night I kept hearing fireworks and running outside to see them but nothing!  haha Some dunky random ones here and there... I saw lots on the way home at like 11pm haha Just random ones people where doing from there yards....not too cool haha


 I missed some adventure, apparently some palms trees at our condo complex caught fire YIKES! 
 
HAPPY 4TH!!!  THANKS TO ALL THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!!!

No comments: