Thursday, June 5, 2014

A PERFECT VALENTINES DAY!

 
The day before Valentines day we found mold in our apartment and decided to move.....that weekend!  I thought for sure we'd do nothing for V-day because we only had 2 days to get out!  I went to my parents to feed Jet (my Mom came and picked the kids up when we found the mold) and David texted me to be ready at a certain time and to do my hair and makeup nice.  Not expecting anything huge considering we had been moving all day and things were crazy I just straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.  I was a little giddy/nervous when he was texting!!!  we heard a knock at the door and Ivy answered.  I was in the message chair facing the other way and just heard, "Hello, is Ms. Ashley Waldron home?"  I turned and saw him clean shaven in a suit holding a single rose in a vase.  How cute!!!  I blushed!  He threw me WAY off!!!  behind his back he had some fun stuff...he bought me a necklace, earrings, a bracelet, a ring (which didn't fit lol) and 2dresses to try on and choose from!! OH AND some cuuuute black wedges!  WOW!  then we left with Jet for dinner.  He asked where I wanted to eat and suggested PT's lol I was like isn't that a Pub?  I didn't "dress up" to eat a burger (I don't actually like burgers im just dramatic! lol) we ended up at P.F. Changs!
 
I INTERUPT THIS MESSAGE TO SAY MY HUSBAND ROCKS!  AS I AM TYPING THIS HE CAME HOME WITH ROSES A MOVIE AND SOME FOOD (& TREATS!!!) AM I NOT THE LUCKIEST GAL EVER!
 
Ok where was I?  Yeah so the wait for dinner was like an hour and he mentioned that I was outside feeding the baby.  We waited not even 10 minutes!  V.I.P lol  it was tasty!!! busy of course!  I had some awkward interesting moments with a stranger across the way, you know how you catch someone looking at you and then you keep catching each other staring! HAHA later she got up and said sorry and told me she was looking at my earrings haha that was polite but my hair was in front of my ears until the very end so nice try lady! haha. We were going to go to other the drive-in or reg movies but we tired out during dinner haha!  We are old!
 
 Thanks David for THE BEST DATE EVER!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: