Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!

On April 16th I hit the big 2-2!!!! Crazy! Brittany told me she felt so old at 22, she said it felt so much older then 21.....I didn't think that until she said it and then I was like WHOA!...22 does feel OLD!!! I'm an older unmarried maiden hahaha! (= JK I love where my life is right now!!!
practicing.....
she got a taste when I wasn't looking, hence the black frosting on her face (=
I had a horrible toothache ALL day. The girl I babysit was sick :/ I had to go to go watch the boring video to get my health card.... Not the best of days....but at the end of the day my family got me a really fun cake and HEATH ICE CREAM!!! I didn't have any that night because of my tooth but they saved some (=
THANX FAMILY!!!
I LOVE U!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Wait until you turn 25 - that one felt old :) Cute cupcakes. Tell Aaron congratulations - what an honor!