Monday, March 9, 2009

hoping for the best but expecting the worst....

I finally found my sisters camera!!! So I turned it on to see some older pictures, mostly for Ivy's birthday & birthday party. I wanted to get some prints......That camera holds a LOT of pictures and after a while of looking I realized that I had looked through all of them already, but I hadn't seen the pictures I was looking for. So they are GONE! I am guessing they were put onto our computer, which crashed! My friend Crystal tried to retrieve them but it didn't work (thanx 4 trying Crystal I love you). Today my friend Kyle is coming to see if there is anything he can do.....otherwise all I have is this one cell phone picture from my friend, which is better then nothing but )=



I hope they can be retreived somehow....if anyone knows any comptery stuff please help!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I wish I could help... I cant image how bummed you are right now =( Soo sorry!

Amy said...

That sucks :( Losing pictures is heartbreaking because you can't replace them. Ivy is adorable :)

Jen said...

I have one on my cell but don't know how to get it off. Bren sent it to me!