Monday, March 2, 2009

sissy?

My friends always joke about all the silly things I am afraid of. It really is nuts when I write it all out like this....

These are things that cross my mind multiple times a DAY!

1. thinking someone is under my car
2. windows at night ( you can see in but not out)
3. I'm constantly checking on Ivy while shes sleeping, checking her yummy and under her noise to she if shes breathing. Actually I check anyone around me at night when I cant sleep if I cant hear them breathing.
4. walking down the stairs, mostly at night...I always thin someone is going to be up there & they'll try to shoot me or something! :/
5. getting in and out of my car at night...my heart goes nuts & I run!
6. when I dont have the TV on at night I get terrified!
7. being lined up next to a car at a stop light....I wont have Ivy's window lined up with another cars window...
8. scary commercials...I freak out!


Its late...I know there are more...these things really control my life! Its nuts!

2 comments:

annieandjustin said...

We are so alike Ashley. Probably more than half that list can be on mine. When Justin has to go out of town I can't sleep. I usually watch tv all night or turn the lights on to sleep. I hate it i am so paranoid all the time. I am always checking my back.

Ashley and Ivy said...

good i'm glad i'm not totally nuts! (=